Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 8 . . . Kennesaw, GA to Marion, Ill
It is now time to for the inaugural blog song.
Tomorrow, tomorrow I’ll be home tomorrow
Kansas is just a day away.
We are officially back in the Central Time Zone. We left Kennesaw @ 10am Central time, our earliest departure to date. I had to take a short break & rest during the early afternoon. There’s no way I can sleep when Rachel’s driving. We took a brief (2 hours) tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum in Nashville. I’m sure Rachel felt like it lasted an eternity, but I could have stayed there a lot longer.
We’ve have had 2 casualties during this trip. Both of the digital cameras have died. Rachel’s died on Thursday. It just refused to turn on. I thought maybe the battery was completely dead, but when I put the other battery in it still would not turn on. Today (Saturday) my camera went on the fritz. I got one picture of the Country Music Hall exterior & then the camera froze. The only way I could turn it off was to take out the battery. This trip is just costing me more & more.

End of Day 8

No comments:

Post a Comment