Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Magnets - Osceola Cheese

Every fall a group of us "girls" head to Branson, MO and enjoy a weekend of fun and relaxation. Our primary goal is to go to Silver Dollar City, a family friendly theme park in Ozarks of Missouri.


On our way home we almost always stop at Osceola Cheese. I have never seen so many cheese choices in my life. The best part is the samples . . . oh, those glorious samples. It's a great way to be adventurous without shelling out a ton of money. How else would I ever know that I like Taco Cheese or Colby with Bacon and discover that Havarti with Horseradish and Chives just isn't my taste.

I also get bonus points from my husband when I bring home a brick of cheese. It's totally a win-win situation.

If you're ever going through Osceola, MO you must check out their cheese.
Until then here's their website. http://www.osceolacheese.com/

1 comment:

  1. oh good, you are still here. Freaked out for a minute when I forgot the witty title and couldn't find you on the list! Don't recall seeing Osceala on my way to or from Branson last fall -- too bad - I do love me some cheese!

    ReplyDelete