Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursdays Thoughts - Guess the mood

You know what I like about middle school kids? Everything. They are by far the most fun. Their energy is endless, sporadic and intense. This, of course, means they're exhausting.

With all of the snow days we've had in the past month I've become accustomed to short school weeks. This is only my second FULL week of school since Christmas break. Add in to the eternal week a raging throat and sinus infection and you get a cranky teacher.

However following several nights of NyQuil induced nightmares and Fantasia like dream sequences I'm starting to feel better. Drugs are a good thing. :)

It's amazing how a certain behavior on one day can crack you up and the same behavior on a different day makes you want to pull your hair out.

Today was a good day with great kids.

1 comment:

  1. Teachers like you are a treasure!
    I lasted 3 years as a middle school teacher. Wasn't good at it!

    ReplyDelete